Name: Nestor Tang
1. Could you please define Engineering in your own words?
engineering as its name says is genial and ingenuity is necessary to use
2. What influenced you to pursue Electronics engineering, industrial ingeneering, computer science engineering or informatics engineering?
well i purse industrial because my brother is gratuate in industrial
3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?
the educational process required that the student know geometry, mathematics, physics and algebra
4. What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?
have a good reaction to solve problems
5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
after complting my study would start as an analyst fifo
6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
have a variety of teachers and partners of classes
7. from your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?
The principle is the hardest part for the raw materials that are stronger
8. What are your plans for the future?
as an industrial engineer graduate work in europe 10 years and return to venezuela to create a signature of engineers
9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Engineering school.
be proud of studying a subject that I liked and now if I like to thank teachers and partners
10. Why would you recommend Engineering as a career?
the engineering is very important to perform any type of solutions to the problems why is that engineering is a career and to be divided into several entries.